We are often asked, "What services are we allowed to have with covid?"
While there are some additional safety precautions, you can still have a traditional funeral. You can still have visitation. You can have an open casket for someone who tested positive. If there are family members unable to attend, we offer live streaming for the funeral service.
Hart Funeral Home Inc. is following the guidelines and the recommendations provided by Pennsylvania Funeral Directors Association in precaution measures to help mitigate the spread of the virus by:
- Offering No Contact arrangements and pre-arrangements. This can be done by phone, email or through our website.
- Increasing the frequency of sanitizing and cleaning the funeral home.
- Sanitizing stations have been strategically placed throughout the building.
- If you are sick or older and have a compromised immune system, please stay at home. You can still see the obituary and post a condolence to the family on our website. We can provide virtual viewings at the family's request.
- Abiding by CDC guidelines, requiring facial coverings and social distancing while in our facilities.
Hart Funeral Home Inc. is committed to slowing the spread of the virus. We are committed to keeping our families we serve safe during this difficult time while still servicing their needs.